Old October 2nd 10, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John[_29_]

Default Time. What Is It? Is It A Non-Dimensional Non-QuantifiableFactor? Or Is It Multi-Dimensional, Including The Past And The Future, AsWell As The Present?

On Oct 2, 8:38*am, vtcapo wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:18*am, John wrote:

The Dimensionalities Of Time

John Ayres

John who are you trying to convince? Not anyone in this NG. * Although
I too have astral traveled and experienced time to be multi-
dimensional, the extent of this post to this NG is self- indulgent.
No one is going to believe a word and it will fall on deaf ears.

RT

If you know that time is multi-dimensional, you should bring it up
with your professors and discuss it with them, as they are being
misguided by the theories of the status quo. If modern science is
mistaken about time, which it is, then they need to correct their
understanding of it. With a correct understanding of time, such
crackpot notions as time travel, time dilation, the notion that
nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, and so on, would
never have been uttered by the persons who originated those ideas. I
don't think my experience is one of astral traveling, though it sounds
similar, I'm moving into my "lives" at different times along the time
line of infinity both backwards, and forwards, that exists in the
present moment. I'm not moving into "higher realms" as is the case
with astral traveling. I'm stuck in the mundane experiences of my own
life. I'm not claiming a "higher awareness" of life in my experiences,
as would astral travelers. My experiences are entirely different from
what you're asserting.

John Ayres