Old December 10th 06, 08:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

Default ASTRO: moon (again)

"LA" wrote
Looks well resolved George. These are going to be rare shots. I've heard
that they are planning to put a space station on the moon soon. After a
while the moon will have light pollution too. Clear Skyz, LA

Ya Larry, and there will probably be haze on the moon too!

Sean Walker (S&T asst editor and onetime poster here) recently e-mailed me a
copy of a moon mosaic done by done with his 7-inch Mak-Newt and the
Luminara camera he had to review. The resolution was super. I think it was
the camera.

George N