Old November 10th 17, 12:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Using NASA's Technical Reports Server?

In article , says...

Quick query to the group. Of those of you who have used the NASA NTRS
system what is the best way to go about doing hierarchical searches?

It's difficult knowing a-priori how to enter search terms that present
topics in a well structured order or at least lets you get to documents
in a fashion amenable to going back-and-forth between deep dives into
some papers but being able to come back to the main search listing after
perusing an abstract.

Has anyone in the group have good experience with this? Recommendations?

Dave

Sounds like I've had about as much success as you with their search
engine. So, I've sometimes resorted to using Google search with the
"site:" keyword in order to better search the site. For example:

skylab reuse study site:ntrs.nasa.gov

In general, my "Google-fu" is good enough to find what I want that way.

Jeff