Old November 8th 17, 04:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default Reused Dragons to start flying this year

"David Spain" wrote in message news

On 11/5/2017 1:35 AM, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:

Pretty interesting. Also I believe it appears they added another Falcon 9
flight on the schedule for this year (I'm pretty sure it was 19 and now
I'm seeing 20).

I believe they did. It's the one they are about to launch later this month.
The mysterious one called ZUMA.

I'm still a bit skeptical they'll get Heavy off in December, but, they're
SO close that a minor slip won't mean much.

I agree. But they have to do some mods to 39C to get it ready for F9H. I
presume minor.

I believe you mean 39A. (yes a 39C now exists, but not for this).

I believe the changes are done.

So there's a chance it'll get off in December as scheduled, but if not,
January is looking REAL good.

Now if it gets to ORBIT, that's another story. Let's just say I'd be
standing FAR away when this thing lights up.

Dave

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/