Old November 8th 17, 02:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Reused Dragons to start flying this year

On 11/5/2017 1:35 AM, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:

Pretty interesting. Also I believe it appears they added another Falcon
9 flight on the schedule for this year (I'm pretty sure it was 19 and
now I'm seeing 20).

I believe they did. It's the one they are about to launch later this
month. The mysterious one called ZUMA.

I'm still a bit skeptical they'll get Heavy off in December, but,
they're SO close that a minor slip won't mean much.

I agree. But they have to do some mods to 39C to get it ready for F9H. I
presume minor.

Dave