Old September 12th 17, 02:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Houston Houston, do you hear me?

jacob navia wrote:

Le 11/09/2017 à 06:47, William Elliot a écrit*:
Explain to me what Paris actually does even if your religion is true,
given that it essentially puts NO cap on China, the largest producer
of greenhouse gasses, or on India?

Yes, all those polluters are gently pressed to stop polluting but not
much more.

But as evidence becomes overhelming, France and China decided to get on
the goal of eliminating CO2 emitting transportaion in the far future.

One can offer up anything in the "far future". Meanwhile, most of
Europe won't meet their Paris Accord goals.

Just words, and we go on emitting trillions of tons of CO2 per year and
the thi,ng accelerates. The Atlantic is warm now, and it will be warmer
in the future.

It will also be colder in the future. It's called 'climate'.

Just because people like you propose to go on polluting, as if nothing
is happening, and as this warming could go on forever.

Venus is full of CO2. You want that McCall?

This ain't Venus and if you don't know the difference you're too
ignorant to be in this conversation.

-- Thomas Jefferson