Old September 22nd 18, 04:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

Default Proton Stars Will get me My Nobel

In article ,
Herbert Glazier wrote:

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:06:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Posted my theory on them today 8/20/18.A big day in the history of Herbert
M Glazier.Known as Bert Famous for G=EMC^2 I feel good at 90 knowing I can
still come up with great theories all the time.Bert

Good reason for proton stars they fit with nature's balancing act.Lots of
neutron stars,so for every one there is a proton star.Bert

And their mass is so high their gravity easily overcomes their electric charge
repulsion. Right.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\