Old September 21st 18, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Proton Stars Will get me My Nobel

On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 2:10:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:06:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Posted my theory on them today 8/20/18.A big day in the history of Herbert M Glazier.Known as Bert Famous for G=EMC^2 I feel good at 90 knowing I can still come up with great theories all the time.Bert

Good reason for proton stars they fit with nature's balancing act.Lots of neutron stars,so for every one there is a proton star.Bert

You know I was just thinking about them the other night. If a proton star existed, there would be enough electrical repulsive force in it to cause a Big Bang! Maybe that is how it all began!

Double-A