Old September 13th 18, 08:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 10:45:07 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

You really need to take a remedial course in reading comprehension if
you don't know the difference between "this is why it happened" and
"he deserved it."

If it's only "why it happened", and not in any way "he deserved it", then it in no
way mitigates the guilt of the Roman Catholic Church in his fate.

I mean, we already know that he was very brave.

John Savard