Old May 23rd 11, 01:19 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
David Spain

Default Aurora Australis Enterprisius E

Final comments:

Errata in title, this looks more like 'D' than 'E'.

Also, as appropriate for a 'Galaxy-class' starship, a serendipitous framing of
this photo looks to place the constellation Sagittarius and hence the center
of our Milky Way in the background.

The skeptic in me wonders if this is a little 'too' serendipitous? I did a
brief search to see if I could find an independent source confirming the
authenticity of this photo, but to no luck.

I leave it as an exercise for the readership.

Dave