Old July 15th 03, 06:35 AM
OM

Default What the hell is going on in DC????( We pro-space people have got to fight too!)

On 15 Jul 2003 03:42:08 GMT, (PBlase) wrote:

Snail mail and phone calls they pay attention to, but not email.
BRBR

I'll disagree. I've gotten some very thorough and considered responses to
e-mail to congress-critters.

....They're few and far between. One of the major stumbling blocks is
that quite a few skirtchasers in DC are totally ignorant as to how to
check their e-mail, much less hire anyone *qualified* enough to know
how to sort through the cranks and crackpots and sift out the letters
worth noting. The best chance of being heard is *still* sending an
actual letter through the USPS, and not surprisingly a *handwritten*
letter carries more weight, especially if it's legible.

Which is why I'm sending Joe Barton a "you're a ****ing idiot" letter
chisled in stone...

OM

--