Old January 26th 04, 08:13 PM
CLT

"Coder" wrote in message
Hey, is it just me, or is there like a crazy looking face in this image

from
the Mars rover?
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA05116.jpg

It's the largest rock in the picture, in the bottom center.

Let's send it to Hoaxie and see what he comes up with:

"Dunderprise again scooped the world press today as we discovered the first
absolute proof of intelligent life on Mars. Proof came in the form of a
paper mache skull, obviously created as a grade school art project. Even
after JPL had altered the colors to make it appear to blend in with the rest
of the rusty machinery spotted so far, we were able to reverse engineer
their color modifications and discover the Martian skull was originally
green, thereby also verifying that they were green men. A nearby vertebrae
also showed they were little. This of course proves that all the previous
sightings of little green men were real and that our government is hiding
the evidence to prevent panic. Meanwhile the search for little green women
(Jo, Meg, Beth and Amy) continues.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?