Old November 13th 03, 08:01 AM
zolota

Default Star Gates Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

"DrPostman" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:30:34 +0100, "Volker Hetzer"
wrote:

"Rick Sobie" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

In article Bzlsb.375484$9l5.44572@pd7tw2no,

says...
The world's worst ever nuclear meltdown occurred in 1986 at Chernobyl
in Ukraine, at that time one of the states of the Soviet Union.

So, hiroshima and nagasaki don't count in terms of revelation-related
trumpeting, do they?

Incredibly, Chernobyl is the Russian word for wormwood!

Why do you insist in that lie? It does not mean "wormwood".
We've got some russian interns here and they confirmed it.
It is not even russian but ukrainian.

Volker

Real facts never matter to people like Rick.

I've know and partied with idiots, I've tried to calm down the scitzos, I've
been a loose cannon myself. But Rick Scoobie seems to be a nutto legend unto
himself, am i right.