Old June 3rd 19, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Me

Default Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With ScottHenderson and Marcus Allen

On 6/3/2019 1:40 PM, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

A nice new video for the NASA Groupies to decry.

Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and
Marcus Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GcQJxZOdos

*** Bast, I want to see your 9/11 "Insider Job" clip, where Bush and
Cheney sneak up the Twin Towers and tear out the upper floor walls, so
that they can use their cutting torches to weaken the steel structures,
then haul off the debris and finally restore the walls, without anyone
noticing them. Ditto for that third building. And I am talking about
the George Bush who is portrayed by you Lefty Loons as too dumb to walk
and chew gum at the same time, but who was entrusted by the Government
to fly a multi million dollar military jet. Perhaps his daddy bought
the jet license, but you can't buy the flying skills, you douche.

NICE DEFLECTION JOB there, pellosi lover.
My post had no mention of 9/11 at all,....COMPLETELY ABOUT NASA'S LIES.

And your response goes all over the map dealing with EVERYTHING ELSE, other
than Nasa or Apollo.

You really do deserve to live in California, with the rest of the people who
can't speak or read ENGLISH.
Do you even know who the current president is ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu5GdMHsNE

Why are you Communists so obsessed with pushing some worn out conspiracy
that the moon landings were faked?