Old March 29th 11, 01:32 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Are non-earth dwellers on this newsgroup? (Rating *****)

On Mar 27, 11:31*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:
Nano-nano, Brenda!

Would we recognise insanity in an alien? Would they recognise insanity
in us? Our terrestrial programming and conditioning might have made us
so warped and illogical that we simply cannot recognise ourselves
through the eyes of "others". Could "they" forgive us our sins?

Personally, I cannot imagine anybody finding the slightest interest in
spectator sports, computer games, hunting, religion, political parties
and musicals. Do aliens partake in such utterly pointless pastimes?
Would they think us too deranged to contact for precisely these
reasons? Could Broadway musicals be the only thing denying us free
access to the Encyclopaedia Galactica and the on-ramp to the Universal
Lightway Network. :-)

As far as I can tell, ZNRs and Semite approved KKK are ETs of the very
bad kind.

http://translate.google.com/#