Old October 9th 03, 01:41 AM
Stuf4

Default Microgravity parable

From Scott Hedrick:
(Stuf4) made the phosphor on my
- Gravity is *distinctly different* from acceleration.

While gravity has a property of acceleration, it is *not*
acceleration.

Verifiable reference, please. Not just the name of a book, please provide
the specific page and a quote.

I just found this page that gives a good set of q/a's:

http://amos.indiana.edu/library/scri...rogravity.html

Excerpts:

"...there's no such thing as zero gravity."

"...weightlessness and zero gravity are two different things."

I'm sure there are lots more references with accurate physics. Hey,
maybe even *NASA* has an accurate webpage on this. I'll check there
and let you know if I find something good.

~ CT