Old April 23rd 13, 10:54 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism#1313 New Physics #1516 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Alright there is good progress here in deriving the Darwin Evolution
theory and the Superdeterminism theory, where Darwin Evolution is a
subset of Superdeterminism. All derived from the Maxwell Equations
with magnetic monopoles. The Maxwell Equations require the photon or
light-wave to be Double Transverse waves. This creates a wave of 4
poles as seen he

E-
M+ M-
E+

Now when we look at DNA the double helix of a cross-section we are
looking at 4 poles.

In other words, snippets of the photon or light-wave is the mirror
image of DNA.

So that the living moves back and forth between nonliving of light
waves.

So that when a photon is stopped, parts of its internal mechanisms is
turned into either instructions for living DNA or becomes incorporated
into the DNA itself.

In this manner we have a causal chain of Physics of lightwaves that
makes for Superdeterminism and which makes way for Darwin Evolution.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium