Old December 4th 17, 04:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Falcon Heavy test flight payload announced on Twitter

On 12/4/2017 6:12 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...

Jeff Findley wrote:

In article ,
says...
The plot thickens. I'm as confused as everyone else right now.

At one point wasn't he joking about sending up several tons of
underwear, too?

I think they should fall back on the old reliable, wheel of cheese.
If the flight is successful, the first one to be able to retrieve it
gets to keep it!

Is the payload destination for F9H-L1 really Mars? GTO would make more
sense to me...

I didn't hear that one. Just what kind of sites are you visiting? :-)

Jeff

I can't speak for Fred, but for myself, pretty cheesy ones. :-)

Dave