Old July 15th 08, 05:25 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default MONEY DISTRIBUTION IN EINSTEIN CRIMINAL CULT

Money distribution in the Ministry of Silly Walks:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Jyu6eioZ4
"Silly Walks Applicant: "Well sir, I have a silly walk and I'd like to
obtain a Government grant to help me develop it....I think that with
Government backing I could make it very silly." Silly Walks Director:
"Mr Pudey, the very real problem is one of money. I'm afraid that the
Ministry of Silly Walks is no longer getting the kind of support it
needs. You see there's Defence, Social Security, Health, Housing,
Education, Silly Walks ... they're all supposed to get the same. But
last year, the Government spent less on the Ministry of Silly Walks
than it did on National Defence! Now we get 348,000,000 a year, which
is supposed to be spent on all our available products."

Un until recently Einstein criminal cult has been much more profuse
than the Ministry of Silly Walks - there has been no restriction on
wasting taxpayers' money. Now the Golden Age is over and Einsteinians,
slowly but surely, leave the sinking ship.

Pentcho Valev