Old July 15th 08, 03:03 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default MONEY DISTRIBUTION IN EINSTEIN CRIMINAL CULT

On Jul 15, 3:30*pm, Ian Parker wrote:
On 15 Jul, 14:03, Pentcho Valev wrote:

http://royalsociety.org/news.asp?id=7877
"Sir Roger Penrose, OM, FRS has been awarded the Royal Society's
Copley medal the world's oldest prize for scientific achievement for
his exceptional contributions to geometry and mathematical physics.
Sir Roger, Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at the
University of Oxford, has made outstanding contributions to general
relativity theory and cosmology, most notably for his work on black
holes and the Big Bang.....Martin Rees, President of the Royal Society
said: "Roger has been producing original and important scientific
ideas for half a century. His work is characterised by exceptional
geometrical and physical insight. He applied new mathematical
techniques to Einstein's theory, and led the renaissance in
gravitation theory in the 1960s."

This "Sir Roger" should have been awarded the title of Doctor Honoris
Causa Perduta. His most important discovery coincides with Einstein's
1954 confession:

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~tweb/00001/
Roger Penrose: "I had, for a good many years earlier, been of the
opinion that the SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM picture of reality would prove
inadequate on some small scale."

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...09145525ca.pdf
Albert Einstein: "I consider it entirely possible that physics cannot
be based upon the field concept, that is on CONTINUOUS structures.
Then nothing will remain of my whole castle in the air, including the
theory of gravitation, but also nothing of the rest of contemporary
physics."

What about all the money spent on Roswell + the influence these people
have had on our society?

Roswell and Einsteiniana are incomparable. There are parts of the
world where "Roswell" means nothing - I knew nothing about it a few
minutes ago. And even where Roswell is actual it can only destroy
minds that would otherwise be destroyed by Harry Potter. Einsteiniana
has been destroying the most rational minds all over the world for
more than a century, and the devastation is even difficult to
describe.

Pentcho Valev