Old September 4th 07, 06:14 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default Missing sial, iron, and nickel explains Fermi paradox

On Sep 1, 4:56 pm, Einar wrote:
Eric Chomko wrote:

I´m just going to to you explane the kind of idiocy Frad McCall was
perpetrating against me.

Remember the logical fallacy of proving a negative?

An example of that fallacy is namelly the folloing:

A has not been observed.
Therefore A does not exist.

When he told me that EU does not allow anyone ellse carbon trate,
nobody ellse is doing that. That was the same as the abow argument.

In other words, he was preciselly guilty of the logical fallacy he
kept accusing me of perpetrating. If he had done what I consistently
asked him to do, to provite some data supporting his assertions, he
would have been able to rescue himself from that logical fallacy.
However, he consistently refused to do that, only digging his hole
deeper.

I conclute now, that following my experience in arguing with him, that
Fred McCall is with high probability an idiot.

Fred's problem is that he allows his ego to cloud his thinking and he
is run by a terminal sense of hatred.

Cheers, Einar