Old July 22nd 03, 08:45 PM
Vincent D. DeSimone

Default Spacecraft Films.

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone knew the status of the Shuttle Mission Log DVD's at
Spacecraft Films? I ordered STS-110 last October and have heard nothing
since. Only 109 is advertised on there web-site now, whereas 110 and 111
used to be listed as 'coming soon.' Have they suspened production of the
Mission Logs? I've emailed them a few times with no responce. Project Gemini
also seems to be forever 'coming soon.' :-) Don't mind the wait, just wish
they'd keep us informed.

TIA.

--
Steve.

I too am begining to wonder what is going on at Spacecraft Films. I
preordered Apollo 17, and they claimed they would be shipping July 15.
Their site says it is coming soon. A few weeks ago the site said it
would
be shipping July 15, for the preorder people. Since they are hooking up
with Fox Home Entertainment, I really wonder if that is causing delays.
Also on their site they mention the new editions of Apollo 11, The
Mighty
Saturns & Apollo 8. Figures, I just picked all of those titles up
a few months ago. I heard they are trying to come up with an upgrade
path for prior buyers. So, between our experiences, I wonder if we
should start getting angry with them. At the very least they owe
us each an e-mail to let us know what is going on. Perhaps they
themselves don't know.

Sam

FYI, I just received the Project Gemini 3-DVD set in the mail yesterday,
which is cool except for one little detail: ...I never ordered it.

Since I was going to order it soon anyway, I'll be more than happy to pay
for it when the bill arrives (I checked my credit card status - I have been
billed). Several months ago, I ordered and received Apollo 14: the Complete
Downlink, so I know that they have my information in their computers.

What concerns me is that I'll be ordering all of the other complete
downlinks soon, and this does say something for their record-keeping.