Old July 22nd 03, 08:33 PM
Steve

Default Spacecraft Films.

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:11:24 +0200, "Sauli Nurmi"
wrote:

The release date for these used to be continuosly pushed further, but now
there is not a single mention of them, as if they never existed (which, of
course, may be the truth....).

I think 110 was first advertised last July/August? How can a 2 hour DVD take
so long to produce?

I don't usually like to blame or bash anything or anyone, but truth to be
told, the SpaceCraft Films customer service really sucks.

I'm the same. They are (or appeared to be) making an excellent product.
Don't like to have a go at people but, you're right, at this time they suck.

When I had two bad discs from them (one being STS-109), they kindly promised
to send new ones, but never did that, until I contacted them once more
asking whether or not they are going to send the replacement discs or not.
Eventually, they did arrive, but I don't think this is very good customer
policy...

Think they must be (or were) a very small outfit. Doesn't excuse there
service though. I too have 109 and think it is great. Would be a shame if
the others didn't materialize.

Actually, I might mail them and ask what's (not) happening. I suggest you
and others do the same. If they receive several mails asking those missing
products, they must somehow provide some additional information. I hope.

Yep, going to try contacting them again.

--
Steve.