Old July 21st 03, 10:07 PM
Sam Seiber

Default Spacecraft Films.

Steve wrote:

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone knew the status of the Shuttle Mission Log DVD's at
Spacecraft Films? I ordered STS-110 last October and have heard nothing
since. Only 109 is advertised on there web-site now, whereas 110 and 111
used to be listed as 'coming soon.' Have they suspened production of the
Mission Logs? I've emailed them a few times with no responce. Project Gemini
also seems to be forever 'coming soon.' :-) Don't mind the wait, just wish
they'd keep us informed.

TIA.

--
Steve.

I too am begining to wonder what is going on at Spacecraft Films. I
preordered Apollo 17, and they claimed they would be shipping July 15.
Their site says it is coming soon. A few weeks ago the site said it
would
be shipping July 15, for the preorder people. Since they are hooking up
with Fox Home Entertainment, I really wonder if that is causing delays.
Also on their site they mention the new editions of Apollo 11, The
Mighty
Saturns & Apollo 8. Figures, I just picked all of those titles up
a few months ago. I heard they are trying to come up with an upgrade
path for prior buyers. So, between our experiences, I wonder if we
should start getting angry with them. At the very least they owe
us each an e-mail to let us know what is going on. Perhaps they
themselves don't know.

Sam