Old April 6th 19, 09:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Spring is busting out all over!

On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 8:04:16 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 12:43:10 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 2:29:11 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 10:31:48 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 10:19:34 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Overcast and light rain. Now 50F here in Gresham as of 10:15 AM. Wind SE at 15 mph but doesn't feel that bad. Gresham is sheltered from southerly winds by a butte.

Early start this morning because I forgot my thumb drive in a computer here last night, and wanted to get here early to try to recover it. Fortunately they had it at the front desk for me! I am lucky.

I listed my first item on eBay in about 10 years yesterday. It is a British coin. See if I am lucky enough to find a buyer.

Library still quite quiet this time of day.

Double-A

Spring here too.Sandy and I spent last two days together.I help her pack up and leave 3 hours ago she is driving to her mothers home in Wisconson.She lives right on the lake $$$$ person. If I was 25 years younger I would be by her side.To weak to even help drive.Still I am thinking of joining her in June ???? its ify,but sailing my boat on the Great Lakes could get my face again in the news. Also lake Erie takes me to the Falls. Sailing over the Falls brings out the ham in me. I even wrote a song about it and sang it to Sandy.Its title is. "How High is the Sky" bert

There are a lot of lakes in Wisconsin (my native state). One of my uncles owned a resort right on a lake where he rented out cabins and boats. My cousins run a place called Warner's Dock (my name is not Warner) right on a lake where they well lots of boats, and look to be doing quite prosperously.

It is nice country, but gets kind of cold in the winter. In the winter they sell snowmobiles! They can ice fish on the lakes.

Double-A

I like Texas weather. Don't like the weather in Texas? Wait a few hours.

I like Mexicale weather.I know weather best.I grew up in Boston.Bert

Mexicale? Sounds like the town Trump was in yesterday: Calexico!

Temperature here in Gresham is double nickel as of 1 PM PDT. Rain has let up briefly, and sun peaking through the clouds. Wind south at 10 mph. Humidity a Freudian 69%. Forecasters only hold hope for next Friday as a sunny day.

Double-A