Old April 5th 19, 06:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Spring is busting out all over!

Overcast and light rain. Now 50F here in Gresham as of 10:15 AM. Wind SE at 15 mph but doesn't feel that bad. Gresham is sheltered from southerly winds by a butte.

Early start this morning because I forgot my thumb drive in a computer here last night, and wanted to get here early to try to recover it. Fortunately they had it at the front desk for me! I am lucky.

I listed my first item on eBay in about 10 years yesterday. It is a British coin. See if I am lucky enough to find a buyer.

Library still quite quiet this time of day.

Double-A