Old February 6th 15, 11:27 AM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default So sort of a trivia quiz

In article ,
says...

OH OH I forgot the Skylab! Now would that count as a different rocket?
If so, that would put LC-39A at 4 and tied with LC-39B until SLS.

Not in my opinion. Skylab launch was done on a two stage Saturn V.
Yes, there were minor differences between it and the three stage Saturn
V flights. But, there were minor differences throughout the Saturn V
program. It flew very few times, so they were tweaking things on pretty
much every flight.

Model maker websites do a good job of documenting the visible changes,
like the small small rockets used to separate stages and provide thrust
for settling propellants.

Jeff