Old November 18th 14, 04:35 AM posted to sci.space.history
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default So sort of a trivia quiz

And no, I don't have the answers, but I'm curious:

First:
Which crewed craft (in any config) has flown on the most different types of
boosters? For these purposes, I'm counting all versions of Soyuz rockets as
"the same" until convinced otherwise.

So far I have Apollo and Mercury being the "winners:
Mercury - Little Joe, Redstone, Atlas
Apollo - Little Joe II, Saturn IB, Saturn V

Soyuz (spacecraft, in Soyuz and Zond configurations) - Soyuz (rocket),
Proton (I believe the Zonds to the Moon were launched on this) and I think
one other.

Second:
Which launch pad (or complex if you wish) has launched the most DIFFERENT
types of rockets.
Right now LC-39B comes to mind:
Saturn V
Saturn IB
Shuttle
Ares 1-X

I'm sure there are others that can beat that?

Ok trivia/history buffs go to work.