Old September 3rd 07, 09:56 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Fred J. McCall

Default Missing sial, iron, and nickel explains Fermi paradox

And 'Einar' is apparently just another lying, nym-shifting ******.

"Chris" wrote:

:There is plenty of Si Mg, Fe... in the moon. What do you think it is made of
:"American Cheese".
:
:
:"Einar" wrote in message
oups.com...
:
:Eric Chomko wrote:
:
:I´m just going to to you explane the kind of idiocy Frad McCall was
erpetrating against me.
:
:Remember the logical fallacy of proving a negative?
:
:An example of that fallacy is namelly the folloing:
:
:A has not been observed.
:Therefore A does not exist.
:
:
:When he told me that EU does not allow anyone ellse carbon trate,
:nobody ellse is doing that. That was the same as the abow argument.
:
:In other words, he was preciselly guilty of the logical fallacy he
:kept accusing me of perpetrating. If he had done what I consistently
:asked him to do, to provite some data supporting his assertions, he
:would have been able to rescue himself from that logical fallacy.
:However, he consistently refused to do that, only digging his hole
:deeper.
:
:I conclute now, that following my experience in arguing with him, that
:Fred McCall is with high probability an idiot.
:

Show me someone other than an EU member that is allowed into that
little trading club of CO2 credits, you lying little weasel.

Not the same kind of fallacy at all. You're just a lying idiot who
never took a logic course.

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."