Old September 6th 03, 10:48 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc and Painius I think of Galactic Space using the lyrics of Ira
Gershwin's song "I've got plenty of nothing,and nothing is plenty for
me' fits(Porgy& Bess) Strange as it might sound man has to come to an
understanding of "nothing" The reason for that is there will always be
a smart ass saying "from Where does this cometh? I say it came from
gravity compressing energy of space,and he knocks me down with where did
the space energy come from,and buries me with where did this force of
gravity come from. I hate smart asses Bert