Old March 24th 19, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Spring is busting out all over!

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 3:29:42 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
A double nickle 55F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Mostly overcast but dry. Wind east at 5 mph. Humidity 59%.

A mallard duck couple walked around my backyard this morning. The male with his green head, the female in her brown colors. A squirrel sat on the grass and stared at them, not quite sure what to make of them, before scurrying off to safety!

Double-A

Squirrels make good friends if you leave them food and water. Not sure what they eat besides pecans. I've seen them eat the birds' bread. Possible to make friends of birds including ducks too...I know they eat bread.