Old December 9th 12, 05:02 PM posted to sci.space.history
Me

Default As I predicted, space X to get military contracts:)

On Dec 7, 5:00*pm, bob haller wrote:
On Dec 7, 3:07*pm, Me wrote:

On Dec 5, 10:24*pm, bob haller wrote:

http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1212/04osp3/

Who knows some might go in a silo somewhere, as a BLACK program.........

No, this is not possibly in any world, including the reality you are
in.

The contract is for test payloads out of the east and west coast. *Not
heart land of the US where the silo's are.

Here is another place your logic fails: why would the DOD only go to
silo's now for spacelaunc with Spacex? *Why hasn't the DOD been doing
it for the last 50 years?

idiot

florida has many silos although the ICBM ones tended to be in the
center of our country to give them a few more minutes to launch..

Florida does not have any silos