Old October 21st 07, 03:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default Apollo Era Gas Core Nuclear Rocket Powered Moonship

On Oct 21, 7:26 am, kT wrote:
Monte Davis wrote:
Damon Hill wrote:

Right. Now all you have to do is actually build a gas
core engine.

Therein lies a substantial challenge.

Why should it be? With all the expertise we've acquired in decades of
running fusion reactors and scramjets -- the total mastery of
turbulence in high-energy, high-gradient flows -- it should be a snap.

Astonishing ignorance from yet another American.

And the actual reason(s) you don't like Monte Davis is ??????

What do you know about our public owned supercomputers?
- Brad Guth -