Old February 19th 21, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default 'STUNNING ADMISSION' Pentagon admits it has been testingwreckage from UFO crashes

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:20:49 +1100
Daniel65 wrote:
Andrew W wrote on 19/02/2021 10:32 am:
Why did 'God' create highly sin prone beings in the first place??

Didn't God create us *in his image* , so, if we can sin, God can sin,
too!!

God is not a man that He could sin. Jesus came here, as a man, but He
was still God. He lived 33.5 years approximately as one of us in the
flesh, sleeping, eating, feeling tired, having our emotions, anger,
sadness, joy, laughter, etc.

Behind each one of us is a soul. We are made in the image and likeness
of God. Soul + body + spirit. We are one, just as God is one being God
the Father (soul), Son (body), Holy Spirit (spirit).

Behind Jesus was God. He was the driving force in the physical body,
which is why He never sinned.

He came here to take sin away so we who are weak and have sinned can be
set free.

--
Rick C. Hodgin