Old August 22nd 17, 12:00 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Tom Roberts

Default Black Holes violate the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

On 8/18/17 9:30 PM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
Tom Roberts wrote: Jeff-Relf wrote:
There's ZERO evidence that a true black hole exists;

Not true. There is considerable evidence that supermassive black holes lie
near the center of most galaxies.

A very dense objects, yes. TRUE black holes, no. Black Holes violate the
Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

That theoretical prejudice does not invalidate the observational evidence that
black holes exist. For Sgr A* to not be a black hole requires violating other
theoretical prejudices of comparable stature.

Moreover, I believe that the violation of the HUP occurs deep inside the
horizon, not outside where the observational evidence is. Nobody expects the GR
model to remain valid deep inside the horizon, because we expect quantum effects
to become significant there, and we don't know how to reconcile GR with QM.

And you completely ignored the other evidence:
In addition, the gravitational waves observed by LIGO are not consistent with
any known hypothesis other than that they were generated by collisions
between black holes.

Tom Roberts