Old July 30th 10, 01:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Tax Health Benefits

Thanks to all our senators and reps

For those still employed & with health ins.

Subject: tax info

Surprise! Surprise!

One of the surprises we'll find come next year, is what follows - - a little
"surprise" that 99% of us had no idea was included in the "new and
improved" healthcare legislation . . . the dupes, er, dopes, who backed
this administration will be astonished!

Starting in 2011, (next year, folks), your W-2 tax form sent by your
employer will be increased to show the value of whatever health insurance
you are given by the company. It does not matter if that's a private concern
or governmental body of some sort. If you're retired?
So what; your gross will go up by the amount of insurance you get.

You will be required to pay taxes on a large sum of money that you have
never seen. Take your tax form you just finished and see what $15,000 or
$20,000 additional gross income does to your tax debt. That's what you'll
pay next year. For many, it also puts you into a new higher bracket so it's
even worse.

This is how the government is going to buy insurance for the15% that don't
have insurance and it's only part of the tax increases.

Not believin g this? Here is a research of the summaries...

On page 25 of 29: TITLE IX REVENUE PROVISIONS- SUBTITLE A: REVENUE OFFSET
PROVISIONS-(sec. 9001, as modified by sec. 10901) Sec.9002 "requires
employers to include in the W-2 form of each employee the aggregate cost of
applicable employer sponsored group health coverage that is excludable from
the employees gross income."

Joan Pryde is the senior tax editor for the Kiplinger letters. Go to
Kiplingers and read about 13 tax changes that could affect you. Number 3 is
what is above.

Why am I sending you this? The same reason I hope you forward this to every
single person in your address book.

Please do NOT forget to THANK your Congress people who Voted for it!