Old January 6th 13, 12:44 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_6_]

Default Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.

"Sylvia Else" wrote in message ...

On 6/01/2013 7:33 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

With all these parameters derived, all we have to do is to compare the
time elapses of the observer’s own clock versus whoever it is
observing. So, what is the problem, PD? shrug

They're in different places. How are you going to do the comparing? It's
not a trivial question.

Sylvia.
Bwahahahahahahaha!
Of course its a trivial question, the rod has always been in a different
place to the barn. just find a coordinate transformation between them. You
are supposed to know all about coordinate transformations. Show us the
Phuckwit Duck Transform.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.