Old May 29th 07, 11:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle
Jonathan

Default Breaking News! NASA Astronaut Marsha Ivins ****ting Her Diapers!

"kT" wrote in message
Brian Gaff wrote:

Like I say, nobody wants to get too far into this project before Bush is
replaced?

Most of us would prefer it to die immediately.

Ares I and the VSE will go down as the *WORST* engineering debacle in
modern history, that it was fraudulently perpetrated makes it worse.

Isn't the six crew on the CEV a requirement for moon shots?
If they downsized it to four, would the stick be enough of
a booster then? I haven't been trying to follow the technical
side of this story.

What did Marsha Ivins know, and when did she know it?

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html