Old May 29th 07, 11:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle
Jonathan

Default Breaking News! NASA Astronaut Marsha Ivins ****ting Her Diapers!

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Brian Gaff wrote:
Like I say, nobody wants to get too far into this project before Bush is
replaced?

I assume that's the case, yes.
I think this whole program has the life expectancy on a mayfly come
November 7, 2008, if not sooner.

Although a replacement for the shuttle doesn't have to wait.
I bet they make the CEV work somehow. By reducing the
crew maybe, which might be a clue it's not meant for
the moon anymore. Although I defer to all of you on
the rocket science stuff.

It's just what we do with the new hardware, George W
shouldn't be allowed to decide. He's just not qualified.
I bet our President hasn't spent more than half a day /in total/
discussing/reading/meeting about the future of NASA.

Pat