Old December 15th 16, 10:49 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Werner Hofmann's Dream to See Einstein Wrong Fulfilled

Nowadays all sane theoreticians know that Einstein's 1905 false constant-speed-of-light postulate and its idiotic consequence, Einstein's relative time, are "the root of all the evil" in physics. But they also know that it would be suicidal to reject the falsehood. The dilemma is unbearable:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ht-discovered/
"But the researchers said they spent a lot of time working on a theory that wouldn't destabilise our understanding of physics. "The whole of physics is predicated on the constancy of the speed of light," Joao Magueijo told Motherboard. "So we had to find ways to change the speed of light without wrecking the whole thing too much."

Pentcho Valev