Old October 12th 18, 12:58 AM posted to sci.space.history
Matthew Ota[_2_]

Default OM aka Bob Mosley

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 1:59:20 PM UTC-7, Gene DiGennaro wrote:
Some of us oldtimers here remember a fellow who went by the screename of OM. He was a cantankerous trollish fellow that knew his stuff but internet etiquette was certainly not his forte! He ruled this group for years.

It is my sad duty to inform folks that OM aka Bob Mosley passed away today from complications due to diabetes. RIP Bob, we'll miss you.

In my book that asshole OM Bob Mosley is best forgotten. He was rude, obnoxious and antosocial, hiding behind a handle "OM" and not using his real name, probably paranoid about being physically attacked for all of the insults he posted. He is not even worth remembering. Rot in hell, asshole.