Old October 3rd 12, 05:57 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.policy
Robert Clark

Default Roaches Conquer Space!

On Oct 2, 9:52*pm, (Will Janoschka) wrote:

While looking up the above, I noticed that the streetview image
included a second streetview car. In all the "interesting
streetviews" I don't think I've ever seen recursion before.http://goo..gl/maps/1JLds

* That's not recursion, that's a paradox; the car photographed itself,
so obviously it was traveling FTL!

* Marj L. "I wonder what the speeding fine is?" Fergerson

That is only multiple photos with tranport delay. * Like pointing
a tv camera at a display of the output of that tv camera.

???

Bob Clark