Old October 3rd 12, 12:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
[email protected]

Default Roaches Conquer Space!

On Oct 2, 3:17*pm, (Wayne Throop) wrote:
::: While looking up the above, I noticed that the streetview image
::: included a second streetview car. *In all the "interesting
::: streetviews" I don't think I've ever seen recursion before.
:::http://goo.gl/maps/1JLds

:: That's not recursion, that's a paradox; the car photographed itself,
:: so obviously it was traveling FTL!

: Greg Goss
: Look, I've commuted across the Knight Street Bridge. *You're lucky to
: get into second gear. *Nobody goes FTL on that road.

I'm pretty sure I saw a google picture vehicle when looking at
street views. *But I don't recall where, or whether maybe it was
a reflection in a window or something. *But if there's a bottleneck
where two of them would have to use a bridge... well, that makes
it less improbable.

Hm... looking at the url, it seems like it's not at all like
the google vehicles I saw, which were white trucks. *But the camera
pole sure looks bolted to that grey car. *I wonder if it's a competitor..
Or if google really has competitors for street view compilations.

* * When I drive that slow you know it's hard to steer
* * I can't get my car out of second gear!
* * * * * * * * *--- I Can't Drive 55

* * My Maserati does 185
* * I lost my license, now I don't drive
* * * * * * * * *--- Life's Been Good

* * My dad said "Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin'
* * If you don't stop drivin' that hot... rod... Lincoln."
* * * * * * * * *--- Hot Rod Lincoln

"Hey buddy how do I get this car outa second gear?"

Little Nash Rambler

Mark L. Fergerson