Old April 7th 17, 10:07 PM
slilge slilge is offline
Senior Member

Default Astro: Ngc 2835

NGC 2835 is a large (6 arcminutes) galaxy in Hydra. It's southern spiral arms look like they have been distorted by some other galaxy, but no neighbour was visible in my image that could be responsible for this. That's why I have cropped the image to full HD size, there was nothing but stars in the field.

The small pixels of my ASI 1600 camera gave me an image scale of 0.98 arcseconds/pixel with only 800mm focal length.

Taken from La Palma with a Pentax 125 SDP refractor (800mm focal length) on an AZ-EQ6 mount, ASI1600MM cool camera, 48x5min Lum, 30x5min R, 32x5min each G and B.

Stefan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2835colourcropneugut.jpg