Old November 7th 13, 07:48 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Plutonium Day 2013

Plutonium Day 2013

Yesterday I wrote on how simplified Numbers of Geometry and Algebra were, that instead of a plethora of classes of numbers such as Rational, Irrational, Transcendental, Real, Complex, that numbers come in only two classes-- Finite numbers or Infinity numbers. Now is that not pretty and beautiful? When you do not understand the science well enough, you have numerous classes of numbers, but when you understand a science better, the types of numbers reduces to just two simply types.

Much of life is like that where we do not understand something and we build fake things around the mystery, but when we understand it well, we see how simple it is.

Now in prior Plutonium Day's (November 7) I replaced many religious songs with elaborate changes to the song when in fact all I needed to do was replace just a few words, ie, change He-Him to It Its.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Battle Hymn of the Republic

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
It is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
It hath loosed the fateful lightning of It's terrible swift sword:
Its truth is marching on.
(Chorus)
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.

I have seen It in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps,
They have builded It an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read Its righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps:
Its day is marching on.
(Chorus)
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Its day is marching on.

It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of men before Its judgment-seat:
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer It! be jubilant, my feet!
Our God is marching on.
(Chorus)
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Our God is marching on.

In the beauty of the lilies Atomic Theory was born across the sea,
With a glory in Its bosom that transfigures you and me.
As It grew to make chemical elements, let us grow to be scientists,
While God is marching on.
(Chorus)
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Glory, glory, Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.

Contrast the above with an older replacement version I made as this:

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Battle Hymn of the Republic
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Plutonium Marching Orders for Homo sapiens
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*1
Mine eyes have seen into the eyes of Plutonium itself;
Protons interacting to my brain from the nucleus
where the power is stored and quantized;
Its electromagnetic force, its radioactivities force,
and its terrible strong force; Its strong force is particling on.
Gluon, gluon atomplutonium! Gluon, gluon plutonium! Gluon, gluon
plutonium! Â*Its strong force is particling on.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*2
I have seen it in fermium since 137 is the stability limit.
They have builded it a cyclotron in order for element
nucleosynthesis;
I can read its mirror reflections in mathematics.
Its time is waving on..
Gluon, gluon atomplutonium! Gluon, gluon plutonium! Â*Its purpose is
heavier element nucleosynthesis.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*3
It has interacted with Homo sapiens.
It shall never end for life.
It is sifting out the hearts in us before Its judgement seat, seat of
radioactivities, Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer It,
be jubilant, my mind, Our Maker is waving and particling on. Gluon,
gluon atomplutonium! Gluon, gluon plutonium! Â*Its purpose is heavier
element nucleosynthesis.

Archimedes Plutonium