Old August 4th 07, 04:41 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,alt.messianic,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
*Anarcissie*

Default Without Abandoning The Bull**** Of Heaven, Post Christian Culture Still Hopes For Aliens And Space Travel

On Aug 4, 10:11 am, BradGuth wrote:
Going off-world may become our only viable alternative, especially
since our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) is still showing us his
intentions upon starting WWIII, over the spendy remainders of fossil
and yellowcake fuels, along with renewable energy getting next to
nothing in public resources. At this rate in our ongoing demise, in
no time at all we should be paying $10/gallon and $1/kwHr.

The poor will not even be poor any more, all because they'll have
become dead or soon enough to expirer.

Human beings will still bring themselves and their violent gods
wherever they go, along with the bull**** of heavens which are
essentially the absence of what they believe in and do.