Old October 19th 20, 03:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_3_]

Default Star Travel ? - Never !

On 20/10/2020 12:31 am, wrote:

The idea of a multi-generational space journey is hilarious. The idea
thousands of generations can be born & die over that time span in a
glorified cruise ship is simply insane. It's like if we are on that
journey now that started 5,000 BC, & now we're finally approaching
proxima centauri & find oops no planets capable of sustaining any
mammalian life forms. What now? Ok where's the next nearest star from
here - let's try that one over there 23,000 yrs away.

What a plan.

LOL

Amazing how far from reality some people's thinking can get ...

Pretty scary people believe this stuff.