Old November 27th 05, 07:22 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics

Default science sense and common sense, was Intelligent Design Invading Liberal Classrooms

"Brian Tung" wrote in message
Androcles wrote:
Radio transmitters emit waves, waves can be focused into beams.
The inverse square law does not apply to Cassini-Huyghens at Saturn
or to single photons emitted by atoms/ions.
A photon is a wave of short duration, a single cycle.

You have an incomplete understanding of quantum mechanics. A photon
is not a wave.

You have an incomplete understanding of physics, as we all do.
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?"
- Albert Einstein
I, however, am not a pompous know-it-all arrogant arsehole.
*plonk*
Androcles.