Old November 27th 05, 07:03 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics

Default science sense and common sense, was Intelligent Design Invading Liberal Classrooms

we see again the ****en QM arrogance of QM people
it is not the problem of the QM only
it is mainly the problem of baseless arrogance of the people
who claim to be its priests!!

for example the double slit problem:
a centrists that do not realize that there is a 'dead dog' lying here
is a walking damage to science!!
a mathematical solution is not a complete solution
if there is no real physics explanation-
the solution is missing something very crucial
THAT PREVENTS FURTHER ADVANCE!!
if those ****en arrogant people do not realize it they are not only
hindering themselves (for that i dont mind!! let them be stuck in the
mud!)
the problem is they disturb others to make advance!!
to start thinking about other solutions.

while we demand science that will be compatible with 'intuition'
we do not mean just intuition of any private fantasy

we demand that it will be compatible
WITH OTHER UNDERSTANDINGS OF BASIC PREVIOUS PHYSICS
for instance if we know surely in basic physics
that there is no energy without mass
than it should be right anywhere in all physics!!

if we know form BASIC previous physics that a physical entity
*cannot be at the same time in two different places
than it be the same in the double slit experiment
and if it only 'looks like that'
*there is something crucially important missing in that
partial arrogant 'solution'*!!
btw my guess (intuitive! (:-) is that
in the above case
the photon is actually composed of *many photons'*
and we actually do not know yet to define what
'a photon' really is !!!
and if that is not a missing situation
than what is a missing situation in physics !!???.

ATB
Y.Porat