Old November 11th 07, 01:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Eric[_1_]

Default ASTRO: DSI strangeness

Eric wrote:

Reposting - forgot to add 'ASTRO'...
Hey folks,

I finally got to looking at some of my DSI-Pro frames from August.
I've got this odd interlacing pattern in my images. I've attached a
typical image here. There's been no contrast enhancing, etc. Just a
shot of Plato. A total of 3 images stacked up, 0.0018 exposure each.
Using Meade Envisage software, no dark or flat correction, 8" LX200 at
prime focus.

Any ideas what would cause this ? I haven't seen it in other DSI
images on the net.

Eric.

"I feel like I am being nibbled to death by a cat" -Londo Molari